< About the project >
ADsound is looking for speakers for a voice recognition project.
If you are aged between 11 to 59 and a native American English speaker with loud and clear pronunciation, please sign up for this task!
You may not apply for this task if you are in active surveillance or self-quarantine, have recently traveled overseas, or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
* During the recording session
Speakers will be asked to take their masks off during the recording session.
Two speakers will be sharing one recording studio per day, and the recording booth is going to be disinfected and ventilated before and after each session.
But you must be aware of and willing to accept the recording arrangements in order for you to apply for the project.
There is a substantial period between sessions to ensure proper disinfection, and all visitors must have their body temperature checked.
- Non-voice actor speakers aged 11 to 59
- Nationality & Language: U.S. citizens whose native language is English (Korean Americans are also eligible to apply)
- DB Language: English
- Number of Speakers Needed: 200
- Age & Gender: Aged 11-59, both genders
- Recording Length: Approximately 4 hours of repeating simple words or sentences, but the duration may subject to change depending on the speaker’s performance
- Day & Time: Mon-Sat / 09:00 - 18:00
ADsound Recording Studio near Gasan (Gasan Digital Complex Station)
- Fees: 100,000 won (Wire transfer to the speaker’s bank account and will be paid on the 6th, 16th, and 26th of every month.)
* Each recommender will receive a Starbucks Mobile voucher per recommendation
< Recording Process >
①Application -> ②Recording
Apply via the pop-up window on ADsound website.
Visit the recording studio.
Read and record the text provided. (Takes approximately 4 hours)
In case of failure to keep to the speech rate requested or perform the given task diligently, causing difficulties with the recording process, the recording session may be terminated.
Fees: 100,000 won (Wire transfer to the speaker’s bank account and will be paid on the 6th, 16th, and 26th of every month.)
★ Important Information
- Please bring your passport or residence card for identification purposes before your session begins
To avoid no-shows, we will be giving you a phone call at 6 p.m. one day (if the recording is on a weekday) to three days (if the recording is on a Monday) prior to your session to confirm your recording appointment.
After the confirmation call, you will not be able to change your recording schedule.
(Please be reminded that if we fail to reach you by 6 p.m. on the date of confirmation, your recording appointment will be automatically canceled.)
※ You can perform a recording task only once for this project.
※ (On the date of your recording, if you fail to show up at the studio within 5 minutes since the starting time without prior notice, you will be considered to be not participating in the project and you will not be able to reapply for any of our future tasks.)